POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! : Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Jun 1999 11:31:57
Message: <377643ed@news.povray.org>
Yes, I know what you mean.  It seems (as a generalisation here), that most
female graphic artists do 2D work more than 3D work.  I know of several
female graphic artists and designers that do amazing 2D work, but aren't
really interested in 3D.

I think I heard something about some difference in the way males visualise
3D objects compared to females... but I can't remember what the difference
was or the technical side to it...

+ACo-sigh+ACo-  memory alloc error +ADs--)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind

Steve wrote in message +ADw-37763F2B.1B11F906+AEA-ndirect.co.uk+AD4-...
+AD4-Loads of girls use paint packages and produce artistic looking
+AD4-web sites but for some reason don't seem to be interested in
+AD4-raytracing.
+AD4-
+AD4-A gril where I worked about a year ago was a really good artist,
+AD4-she used printers, scanners, paintpackages and produced some
+AD4-stunning work, but when I told her about ray tracing she wasn't
+AD4-interested.
+AD4-
+AD4-Ken started a similar thread to this quite some time ago  about
+AD4-the same time as the +ACI-Where are you thread?+ACI-.
+AD4-
+AD4-GrimDude wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-   There are tons of women using computers+ACE- :) They're all in the chat
rooms
+AD4APg- +ADs-)
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-   Well, okay, not all of them... +ADw-G+AD4-
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-   J/K girlies.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- GrimDude
+AD4APg- vossman+AEA-arkansas.net
+AD4-
+AD4---
+AD4-Cheers
+AD4-Steve
+AD4-
+AD4AJQ-HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjlen+AEA-ndirect.co.uk
+AD4-